Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 307

Thread: California Dreaming...!

  1. #151
    DeeJay
    Guest DeeJay's Avatar

    Post

    katjett you need to loosen up. People are entitled to their say and don't have to agree with everyone. Gordie has far more interesting contributions to this board then you and I bet I'm not the only one sick of your insipid posts.


    "A friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself"

  2. #152
    Inactive Member cherry tattoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2001
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hear hear... I never much cared for that Bowie song either - not one of his best by a long shot.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, and should be allowed to air them without recrimination, so long as they are not salicious or hurtful. Gordie's post wasn't.
    Don't know what all the fuss is about anyway..
    It wasn't a pot shot at Cherie, who this board is dedicated to...

  3. #153
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I think KatJett might`ve thought SweetieGord was taking a pot shot at Lancelot! Over-reaction can and does happen, even amoung friends.
    I enjoy hearing what all of you have to say and find it very disheartening to see any negativity here in the wonderful world of Cherie Currie!!!!
    forums
    Gus

  4. #154
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I agree Lancelot, Cherie looks SMOKIN.
    AND a BIG GREEN KISS back to ya!
    Oh hello, I'm new to the board.
    HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY to ya's!

  5. #155
    Inactive Member Free Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 16th, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    forums [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img]
    "Now, Now,WE have a newbie, Lets be nice we're here to have fun!

    Welcome Newyorkjettster,Have a cup of coffee and lets go for a roller coaster ride buckel up,We're off to see the Wizard.
    Where's that knight in shining armor? I hope you have your oil cup with you I don't wont you to get stuck in traffic if we have to make a run for it. maybe the witch will fly her broom into a tree and Golden girl can have fun with Her new toy' The Chainsaw

    Green Kisses Lancelot and don't for get to strut your little ducky!

    Team Cat1
    Happy St. Patty Day everyone!

  6. #156
    Inactive Member Free Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 16th, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    forums forums
    "Hey Lancelot,You're a knight in shinny armor!So...strut that duck Baby!
    Happy St.Patrick Day!
    Love ya!
    Team Cat1

  7. #157
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    "People who soar are those who refuse to sit back, sigh and wish things would change. They neither complain of their lot nor passively dream of some distamt ship coming in "

    I sit by and watch the river flow
    I sit by and watch the traffic flow
    Imagine something of your very own;
    Something you can have and hold
    I'd build a road in gold
    just to have some Dreaming
    Dreaming is Free
    Dreaming, dreaming is Free...

  8. #158
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the welcome. Some of these posts are interesting, love the poems as well. I'm out the door for now, I will return tonite, maybe we can hook up then.
    Have a GREAT Day! NYJ

  9. #159
    Inactive Member Free Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 16th, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    forums forums
    Lancelot,You keep late hrs.but "Well Said,
    One should not worry about things they can't change and change the ones they can!
    Just live and be happy!After all happiness is up to us! forums forums
    Have a nice day everyone!
    Team Cat1

  10. #160
    Inactive Member Free Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 16th, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    forums forums
    I would like to share something with all of you!
    I was just listening to a song by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts,Brighter Day,This song has great meaning and I wish it would resurface!If we could put all our energy together and do the right things,the world would be a better place.
    Be kind to animals,They could be your hero one day!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic